Our Bank if now Direct Member of RTGS-NEFT.
IFSC Code of Branches as under:
- 1. Head Office Branch: TTCB0000001
- 2. Maskati Market Branch: TTCB0000002
- 3. New Cloth Market Branch: TTCB0000003
- 4. Ayojan Nagar Branch: TTCB0000004
- 5. Ashram Road Branch: TTCB0000005
Transfer Your Funds Anywhere in India in minutes (Selected Banks and Branches) Minimum amount per transaction Rs. Two Lacks There is no upper ceiling of RTGS transactions.
- The beneficiary bank credits the beneficiary’s account within two hour of receiving the funds message.
- What you need to Submit? (Remitting customer)
- Amount to be remitted.
- His/her account number which is to be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank.
- Name of the beneficiary customer.
- IFSC of receiving branch.
- Account number of the beneficiary customer.
- 10:00 am to 04:00 P.M. (Monday to Friday)
10:00 am to 04:00 PM (Saturday)(2nd and 4th Saturday holiday)